Friday, February 10, 2006

Birthday time


Wow, I can't believe we're already in the middle of February. Seems like only a couple of days ago it was Christmas. Well, another birtday has been and gone. I am now 24 years old and feeling every minute of it.

The past week has been a drag. Steve and I have both been very sick with the flu. I've taken the past couple of days to recoup and I've definately needed it. We're both starting to feel a little better, just weak and tired. Seems like it's that time of year for all the sickness going around. Seems like everyone at work has had it or has it now.

Steve and I have finally started the process for our new house.. YEA!!!! We went down to the office a couple of weeks ago to fill out the paperwork. We're now just waiting for their credit consulting company to do some magic with Steve's credit to get us approved. The guy that is working with us said that it shouldn't take more than a month or so which is very exciting. It would be great to be moving into our house in a couple of months. I'm so ready to get out of this tiny apartment. We've definately out grown it - and it's definately time the kids had a room of their own.

The kids are doing good. Brayden has been extra good at school the past week. He has earned all of his "reward sticks" every day - which is a first for him. He's soaking up the attention that Steve and I are giving him for being so good, so maybe he'll keep it up. Well, not much more to report right now. We're taking my dad to Hooters next weekend for his birthday - maybe I'll post after that.

No comments: