There are rules associated with accepting this award:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 5-10 (I edited this, being that I don't follow 10 blogs) more bloggers.
4. Third, those 5-10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 5-10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.
So, 10 things about myself, OK here we go:
- When coming up with inspiration to write blogs, I imagine myself being a "big time" blogger with a deadline...somehow that always works
- I'm a spoiled brat when it comes to my house - my husband does the majority of the cooking and cleaning
- I'm somewhat addicted to celebrity gossip - MUST watch TMZ every nite, and quite often surf the web to see what's going on with the current celeb gossip
- I'm an avid gay rights activist - I'm not gay, but I think that everyone should have the right to be whoever they wish to be
- I'm very competitive - a lot of my inspiration for doing a lot of things in my life is because someone else has done it, and I want to "one up" them (that's a bad one, I know)
- I'm a big tom boy - hardly ever get dressed up or wear make-up, and have a lot of "manly" habits..LOL
- Even though I'm a tom boy - I do enjoy the occasional pampering, like having my nails done
- I'm a huge procrastinator - I work best under pressure, so I often wait to the last minute to get things done
- I spend way too much time on Facebook
- My motivation in life is to one day have plenty of money, and live the "good life"
The blogs that I wish to pass this award on to:
- Diary of a Fat Woman - This is a bit of a cheat. This is my blog that I created for my weight-loss journey
- 344 Pounds - This is a blog about a guy that has lost over 100lbs in 26 weeks..very inspirational!
- These Are the Days of One Gemini - My friend, and such an amazing blogger - a MUST check out!! Also the person that gave me this award ;)
- Embarassed Fatty - She's on the same mission as me - to lose weight.
- All Because Two People Fell in Love - A good friend of mine, and such a sweet story of their every day lives of being a family
- Fat Girl To Fit Girl - Another weightloss blog, but very good.
I hope everyone checks these blogs out - they make for great resources, reads, and are truly inspirational. Thanks again, Jen, for the award :)