Friday, August 18, 2006

Finally all moved in!!!

So, we're finally settled into our new house. After a very long day of moving on Saturday - we finally piled everything into the living room. Steve and I then spent the next two days getting everything unpacked. Now, we're all done and enjoying all of our space. The house is so big compared to our last house. Our new house has 3 bedrooms - technically it has 4, but we're using one as an office - 2 baths, huge living room and kitchen, formal dining area, nestled in the middle of 5 wooded acres. It's beautiful out here.

Last night, we took the kids to open house at their new school. They got to meet their new teachers, and are very excited about starting school on Monday. I think Steve is equally excited - as he will now have the house all to himself again during the day.

Work is going good. I've started doing some project managment work for the People department, which is Wal-Mart's version of Human Resources. The People Manager I'm working with is really nice, and I think he's going to help me a lot in my development. My boss is on vacation this week, and she will be back in the office next week. She's been really supportive of me working with People to enhance my learning and experience.

Online studies are going great. I'm learning a lot - and there is a lot of work to do. It's very overwhelming at the amount of studying I'm doing, but I'm enjoying it very much. Being out here in the woods should help me with my concentration and ability to enhance my meditation skills. Right now, I'm learning a lot about Pagan Gods and Goddesses which is extremely interesting. I had no idea there were so many of them. History is a class that I'm also enjoying - some really interesting stuff is being covered.

Well, that's the update on me right now.. Till next time. :)

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

congrats on the move!