Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I Need Another Vacation!! UGH!!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Of course, my life is crazy busy - isn't it always?? LOL

My weekend away with the gals was AMAZING!! Two days away wasn't near long enough. It was so great to have some adult time. We had a few drinks, went out on the boat - pure heaven!!

Yesterday, I got my hair chopped off. I prefer short hair, but Steve hates it. I've had my hair long for some time now - but I hated it. I wear it the exact same way everyday - in a messy bun, cause it's the only style that keeps me cool. So, I made a rash decision to just get it all chopped off. Now it's just below my chin. It feels lighter, I can actually do something with it now - and I think it looks great. Of course, Steve hates it -but he doesn't have to deal with my hair..so he can get over it..LOL

Things are still going well with the dieting. I'm making healthier choices, and can feel that my clothes are getting baggier. I've decided I'm not going to weigh myself until the 60 days are up - so I can see how much progress I've made through-out the whole time.

Exercise has become my "me" time. This past weekend, I went to the local walking track and walked 2 miles. It was so nice - just me, no interruptions, no kids fighting..just peace and quiet. My older two kids are really working on my last nerve with their constant fighting. I'm trying my hardest to keep them occupied, but no matter what I do - they fight CONSTANLY!!

I'm getting to the point where it's starting to stress me out. This morning, for example, I thought I'd take the opportunity while Jada was napping to work out with my Wii. Well, 5 minutes in, Brayden kicks my cup of water all over me from jumping on the couch..UGH!! I get so frustrated so easily nowadays - which isn't like me. I'm usually a really calm person, but the kids just know how to stretch me to the limit. Payton has been great with helping out with Jada, but she's just as bad when it comes to the fighting. They pick the stupidest stuff to argue over - and it just never stops. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being able to spend time with the kids during the summer - but I'm getting to the point where I'm ready for school to start again..already! It's not like I make them stay home every day doing nothing. We go swimming, I take them places - I try my best to keep them occupied. It just doesn't do any good.

Ok, enough ranting and raving - I love my kids very much...just need to let off some steam. This stuff (writing in my blog) helps a lot...I feel much better already. Ok, back to it..blah!!

No comments: