Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nothing New

(This adorable lil baby is my boss' new daughter, she was born 3 months early, and is now a beautiful, healthy baby)

Well, it's been over a week since I've posted anything.. so I figured I should. Nothing really new is going on with us. We're planning our wedding slowly, but surely. I'm very excited about it.. I can't wait to get that ring on my finger.. LOL

I should have my engagement ring soon (I hope). At that point, I will truly feel engaged. Not that I don't now.. but it seems very weird to me when I refer to him as my "fiance" and people automatically look toward my ring finger. I know it sounds kind of stupid.. but that's how I feel.

I think I have my maid of honor picked out.. I'm also going to more than likely have to have a matron of honor being that another good friend of mine was kind of hoping for the role. I have a very weird feeling towards this too that probably sounds bad.. but here goes. She just found out she's pregnant... now being that I'm planning on getting married around April.. that's going to put her around 7-8 months pregnant. Now here's where the bad feelings come in... this is going to be MY day (ours.. sorry baby).. but still.. I don't want the attention focused on how cute she looks in her dress... I WANT TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION DAMN IT!!!!!

It's bad enough that I've been feeling so strongly about having another baby lately, but now I have to listen to it everyday from her. She just found out yesterday.. and today all I heard about was how she felt sick, and hungry, and cold... OMG!!! I hate it... it's already driving me crazy with jealousy. Damn this post sounds so bad. I need to stop now. Till next time ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Living Dees Life said...

I know exactly how you feel on the baby front. I can't have on and everytime I find out someone is and they go on and on about it, it just fills me with Jelousy.