Monday, September 26, 2005

Long Weekend


Wow.. what a weekend. I had my little brother and sister come spend the weekend with us. My brother is 8 and my sister is 9. Saturday was my company picnic so Steve and I hauled the kids to that. We had a blast. There was plenty to do for the kids and tons of food. The kids really enjoyed themselves.

After the picnic, my friend and her boyfriend came over. My friend brought her neice over so that she could do my little sister's hair. She had it all braided. It took 4 hours to do.. but it was worth it. She looked really great.

Yesterday, my parents came to pick up my brother and sister.. and to eat dinner. Steve made some GREAT enchiladas. My parents really enjoyed dinner. It was a fun weekend, but it was nice to relax once they had gone.

So.. back to work this morning. I was only there a couple of hours when I got a phone call that my son was running a 102 fever. So, after my long weekend I got to come home and take care of him. It was ok though.. we took a nice nap together on the couch. He's feeling a little better now, so hopefully I will get to go back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.