Saturday, September 17, 2005

VENT AND RAVE TIME


I just had to post the update to my last blog post.....

Yesterday, Friday, the pregnant girl I was talking about yesterday called in sick to work!!! I couldn't believe it. She called me and told me that she had gotten sick while brushing her teeth, and was just feeling horrible.. so she couldn't come to work. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! The kicker was after work, she called me and I asked her how she was feeling. She told me she wasn't feeling sick anymore, but her back was killing her!!!!!!

Come on! She just found out she was pregnant 3 days ago. Before she found out, she had had no symptoms WHATSOEVER!! Now all of a sudden she's so sick she can't come to work.. and her back hurts?????

People like that really piss me off. I can't stand people that use pregnancy as a sickness or disease. I remember being pregnant with my two kids. I LOVED the fact that I got morning sickness... I treasured and savored the moment. It may sound weird.. but I thought it was great. I have a feeling that this is probably going to be mentioned quite a bit in my blogs for the next..oh I don't know..7 MONTHS!!!!

I don't want to keep going on about it. But I now know of 2 people that are unable to have children. It burns my ass that girls like them.. that deserve children.. can't have them... and whiney asses like the girl I know get pregnant on the whim of "trying to save her marriage". I would give anything (not right now, but one day) to be in her shoes. I thought I had kind of got over wanting to have another baby... but now she's just making it worse. The more she bitches and moans about what she's going through, the more I just want to yell at the top of my lungs.. "THINK YOURSELF DAMN LUCKY THAT YOU'RE GETTING TOO!!!!"

There is a very good chance that I will never get to have another baby. This thought makes me very depressed sometimes, but there are valid reasons why this may never happen, and so I accept it. Steve doesn't really want to have kids.. being that we already have 2. That's understandable, and I shouldn't complain... I have a boy and a girl.. so we're pretty set. But the thought of having a child with him is driving me crazy. It was a little whim at first.. kind of a little wish.. but the more I have to deal with this bitch.. the more it's becoming so much more than that. To be pregnant, go through those wonderful nine months.. having the baby and sharing in the most wonderful moments of having a beautiful bundle of joy.... DAMN it's bringing tears to my eyes. I really should stop now. Hopefully I can come up with something a little more bright for my next post. But here's my vent and rave... I'm done.

No comments: