Monday, June 19, 2006

Busy Weekend


Had a pretty long weekend. We all decided to head to Fayetteville on Saturday. Steve and I wanted to get the kids some things to do during the week, now that they're not going to daycare anymore. We went to Sam's, Wal-Mart, Barnes and Noble and a bunch of other stores. We had dinner at Lyn's Garden - my fav. chinese restaurant - it was a good day.

Sunday, Steve and I took the kids to his parents so that they could go to church. We decided to head to Missouri to do some grocery shopping. It's a lot cheaper to shop up there. After that, we went to Goody's and got Steve a new outfit. We took the groceries home and then went back to meet his parents to get the kids. After we picked the kids up - we took the them to see Over the Hedge. It was a great movie.

Ok that all sounded like a grade school kid writing an essay about their weekend.. LOL

I've also decided to start a new research project. I'm currently studying paganism. It's something that has interested me for years. There are several factors of paganism that I feel spiritually connected with. One being that I'm English - and have a pretty stong Celtic ancestory. The other that it facinates me beyond just a subject to study. Who actually studies something for nothing? Not me. But something inside me wants to learn more about it. I've got a great resource (wink, wink Karen) that I plan on using to help me learn more. I plan on getting some books and doing a lot of indepth studying online. Will I develop the findings of my inner witch? Maybe. But I won't be satisfied until I've found out everything that I want to know. I started last night by doing some research on the Celtic pantheon - that was fun. Only barely touched the tip of what there is to learn about it. My studies continue...stay tuned. ;)

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

*yay*

Karen happy!

Just let me know if/when u got more questions. I've "mentored" a few people and they say I did a good job in helping them start out. Very honored to be helping you research as well!

Once you get beyond the basics, its all you unless you join a coven, which I think your more like me in that wont be happening! lol