Friday, June 16, 2006

Gonna try the daily thing


I'm going to try and commit to updating this thing everyday - every couple of days at the most. It's kind of hard for me, cause I really don't think my life is that interesting.

Things are great at work. I'm starting some new exciting projects. My boss tells me she wants to start training me to move up in the dept. This really excites me, cause I would love to make it into management.

Today was the last day my kids get to go to daycare. I can't stand the daycare that they are in. The owner is a very religious, judgemental bitch. She hates the fact that Steve and I are living together - and she just drives me nuts. I've got into it so many times with her due to my personal life that I've just had enough of it. I put in the kids 2 weeks notice today - but we've decided that they're not going back. Instead we're going to take the kids out this weekend and find them some things to amuse themselves with while I'm at work and Steve tries to sleep. We're also going to take the kids to see Over the Hedge on Sunday. We've been promising them for the past couple of weeks - so we're definately doing it this weekend.

The pain has gone away from my ovaries - however Aunt Flo still hasn't come to visit. My doctor was hoping that she would - but nothing yet. I don't really want to get involved with the baby thing again... so moving right along....

Getting excited about July 4th - my brother is coming to visit from Kansas and bring my niece with him, so I'm happy about that.

Got to give a shout out HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Karen - have a drink for me ;)

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

If I was allowed to drink today, I would have!

But I'll tell ya what, when I go to EdgeFest next month, I'll get plastered for ya! *grin*

Thanks again for the birthday wishes. Today started out rocky and just got SO much better when I got home and went to see Tokyo Drift

Mucho love!

PS, if I was in your situation with the kids and daycare bitch, I woulda slugged her by now.