Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Finally a break!!!!


Last night Steve and I finally got a break - thanks to Steve's parents. Steve's dad called him before I got home from work. He told Steve that he had something he wanted to talk to us about. When I got home from work we went over there.

What came after we got there put me in utter shock. Steve's parents asked us if we'd like to take over there house!!! They want to move into town, and would like for us to move into their house and take over the payments. When I asked how much the payments were, he told me $460!!!! I could of shit my pants!!! The house is 3 bedroom/2 bath. 1800 sq ft. It sits on 5 acres. Can you believe this??? I'm so happy I'm floating on cloud 9. This means that we'll finally have a house, the kids will have their own rooms, and we can FINALLY get married!!!!
The Goddesses/Gods are shining down on us - for once.

Speaking of which, my studies continue. I'm scheduled to start my pagan classes on Aug. 7th. Hopefully there won't be too much interruption with us moving and all - cause I really want to take these classes. I've been doing a lot of my own studying, but it will be nice to interract with other pagans in a virtual classroom and learning some in-depth stuff. I can't wait!!!

Ok - too many exclamation points for one day. ;)

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

honey that is awesome. you and steve really needed that break. his parents rock.

awesome on the studies. make sure you keep in touch with me! i'm gonna miss you guys. maybe you can come to chicago for your honeymoon?