Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sickness - Bitch Fest, BEWARE!!

Wow, where do I begin? I'm so pissed off right now, words are just jumbled in my brain. What is it with men and sickness?? When a woman gets sick - they don't give a shit. They expect life to go on as normal - but damn, if they get sick the whole world stops fucking revolving!!! Hmmm, can you guess what I'm mad about?

On Monday, at 1 AM, I woke up and puked my guts up. I had fixed chili the night before - and I just have to say OH MY GOD!!! After I got puking, it started coming out the other end. (I know, I know, too much information - but I have to give all the information to get my point across.) I was up about every 30 mins after that scared what end it was going to come out of. That morning, I called Steve to let him know that I was going to stay home from work because I was sick. He sounded fine - told me he would go to Wal-Mart and pick up anything I needed. He got home from work, he was FINE! (Have to point that out again.) He sat on the couch and told me that the heaters at his work weren't working, so he worked out in freezing temps the night before - so he was cold. Hey, that's understandable. So, he layed on the couch and went to sleep. He woke up around noon so that he could go check the mail. He ordered us Bluetooth Headsets for our phones - so he was hoping they came in. Ok - so we all get that he got up to go the mail box to see if WHAT HE WANTED was in there. When he came back he layed on the couch again. He said he was still cold, and maybe he was getting sick because he couldn't warm up. I was thinking "I stayed up all night puking my brains out - but hey if you're cold you MUST be sick" (please note the sacrasm) but I didn't say anything. So, I have to puke again - I go do that - and when I get out of the bathroom, he tells me that he doesn't think like he feels picking the kids up from school. I'm like WTF!!! He says he'll do it because I'm sick - he was just saying he didn't feel like it. Well, I decide to go back to sleep. I wake up a little later cause I heard him reach for something. It was his phone, and he was checking the time. It was 2:30. My kids get out of school at 3. I didn't think anything of it - and went back to sleep. I woke up a little bit after that - 2:50 to be exact - and he's sound asleep!! I try waking him up... NOTHING. Now, he's not usually a hard sleeper - so I'm pretty pissed off. I get up and start putting my shoes on. Conviniently, he wakes up just as I'm tying the last shoe and asks me what I'm doing. I told him I'm going to get the kids. He doesn't move - but says "you don't have to, I will" - still not moving under his den of blankets on the couch. I just get up, grab my coat, and storm out of the house. I go and get the kids and when I get home - HE'S SLEEPING!!! He stayed on the couch pretty much the rest of the night. I cleaned the kitchen (the dishes from the night before hadn't been done, and I couldn't handle the smell coming from the kitchen) I know after that I won't be able to eat chili for a long time, I cooked the kids dinner - he SLEPT! At 5:30 PM I went to bed - he followed shortly after. Being that it was only 6 PM and the kids were still up, I had to get up again to take care of the kids. What did he do? Go to bed!!! I was so pissed off - I'm still pissed off. He hasn't said a word to me since then. I get home from work last and to put icing on my cake - he had fixed CHILI dogs for dinner. I felt like puking the minute I walked in the house. I quietly made myself some toast - and spent the rest of the evening on the computer. I went to bed early - he didn't say a word. Oh, he did leave me a text message this morning - asking me not to forget to pay the insurance bill. How sweet of him (once again sacasm inserted). I really feel like he doesn't give a shit. I'm so mad right now - and he couldn't care less!

Ok - bitch fest over, for now.

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

sweety, i'm sorry to hear things got rough. hopefully your feeling better.

men can be jerks. hephaestus use to do that to me all the time. i was sick and i was suppose to be perfect but let him sneeze once and its all over.