Thursday, June 25, 2009

Been Busy - Dieting, Family, GO, GO, GO!!

The past few weeks have been crazy busy. Even though my intentions for the summer were to relax and slow down for my entrance into University in August - so far, that hasn't really been the case.

I'm working two days a week - which gives me 5 days a week to relax...well, should give me 5 days to relax. Instead, my days have been filled with playdates, grocery shopping, appointments, and visits to see my family. I'm not complaining - I'm used to a fast paced life, so in reality I didn't really expect anything different just because it's summer.

So, for the past week, I've started creating my own diet plan. Things are going EXTREMELY well. I started the diet last Thursday, and on Monday I weighed myself and had already lost 8lbs!! WOO HOO!! I started another blog devoted to my weight loss program - and if you're interested..check it out: http://diaryoffatwoman.blogspot.com I'm trying to do it to gain support from people - as I work best when under the eyes of others.

The kids continue to grow like weeds - and drive me nuts. Payton and Brayden fight all the time, and I'm very close to banging their heads together - but I'm trying to do what I can to keep them occupied. Jada is getting smarter by the day, and she wears me out just watching her..LOL She's a little monkey, always climbing on something, and she LOVES being outside - no matter how friggin' hot it is. Aahh..to have that much energy again!! LOL

This coming weekend, I'm lucky enough to be going away. I'm going to spend the weekend with a few girlfriends in a cabin up by the lake. It's a "women only" weekend - no kids, no husbands. I'm so excited!! We're gonna swim, relax, and have a few drinks - so it's at least one weekend I'll get of relaxation this summer.

Well, that's it for now...till next time. :)

No comments: