Wednesday, August 29, 2007

15 Weeks to Go!!


I can't believe I'm already 25 weeks along. That means only 15 weeks to my due date, but probably closer to 13 weeks to delivery. The baby is due the week after finals, that's just a little too perfect.. so of course she'll come early so that it will mess it all up. LOL

Last week, I got the first glimpse of her movement from the outside of my belly. It's so cool to see the little "bops" of my stomach when she kicks, and to see the little lump of a foot or an arm as she moves around. At first Brayden was the only other person besides me to see her moving, which really upset Payton. She thought the baby didn't love her because she never moves or kicks when Payton is around. Last night, baby made it up to Payton. She gave her a good couple of kicks to her hands and cheek (Payton put her head on my tummy) and also gave Payton quite a show of movement. It made Payton feel a lot better.

We still don't have a name for her. I've been on Steve's case about getting a name picked, but he thinks we still have plenty of time to worry about picking a name out. I don't! I just have a horrible feeling that we're going to be scrambling while I'm in labor for a name - and I don't want that to happen.
Well, that's the update for now... more to come soon!!

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

awe!

(men are procrastinators naturally)