Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Little Rant

Ok, so everything with the pregnancy is going great except for the fact that I'm experiencing every pregnancy symptom possible. Even though I'm pretty miserable all of the time, I try not to complain too much cause I'm getting exactly what I asked for.. LOL

My biggest beef lately is my not being able to sleep. For the past few weeks, I've grown quite accustomed to not getting much sleep. The main cause is the fact that I'm finding it more and more difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position. That much I don't mind. My rant is due to the fact that even though I'm living with the pregnancy problems, I've had to add a major toothache to my list of ailments. I have a wisdom tooth that's impacted, and because it has to be surgically removed I'm stuck with it until after the baby is born. Luckily, the pain comes and goes, but I'm still having to deal with it a few nights a week. The pain is at the worse at night, when I'm laying down. So, on those nights I get absolutely no sleep. Tooth pain is one of the worst pains, in my opinion. It feels like I've been stabbed in the cheek, and no amount of the pregnancy allowable pain meds helps at all. I've completely cut out soda, and drink nothing but water and milk. I find that the smallest amount of sugar makes the pain appear, so I'm trying to avoid that at all costs. I'm most nervous about starting school again next week. Right now, not getting any sleep at night isn't too bad being that my job is very easy - but when I have to start studying all of the time, that I'm a little nervous about.

Well, that's my bitching over for today... till next time folks. ;)

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

honey, i know its not really predictable but you really should've went for a winter pregnancy :) *hugs* i feel for you, i hope I made you laugh.

yikes, i just had one my wisdom's yanked out about a month ago. when they asked me to rate the scale of the pain i said, well when i had my surgeries down there those were about a 15 on a 1-10, i'd say this is 30. and the dentist just looked at me in horror and i said, wtf man just jerk the fucker out it hurts and damnit its the worst pain in my life.

and so he did. and i've never been happier.

*hugs* i'm thinking of you. any names yet? (i know i know i keep asking)