Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeling Better!

So, despite the drama that's going in my life with DHS I've chosen just to move on with life as usual and let them do what they need to do.

I went to meet with the principal at Decatur, yesterday, to discuss Brayden going back there next year. Being that I'm going to be starting University in the fall, I won't be able to do as much running back and forth between my house and my mom's, and being that Brayden has done so well at Westville it seems a good time to let him go back to Decatur. The principal seemed genuinely ok with Brayden returning, and actually thought it would be a good idea for him to start back after Spring Break as to help him transisition a little easier. I agreed that it would be a good idea - so that's what we're going to do. Tomorrow, I get to take Brayden up to Decatur to meet his new teacher and visit with the principal for a while.

Tomorrow is Brayden's birthday, so we've got a few fun things going on this weekend. Tonight, a friend of the family is taking all of us out for Chinese food - Brayden doesn't know but he's going to be so surprised and happy. Tomorrow evening, my parents are coming over to spend the weekend. We're going to play video games, board games, and possibly make a trip over to Chucky Cheese on Saturday. I think Brayden will like that too.

I'm on Spring Break with Payton next week. I'm going to spend the week relaxing, cleaning, getting caught up on some homework and project work. I need to rejuvenate, that's for sure, so this couldn't of come at a better time. I can't believe that there's only about 4 weeks of classes left - then finals - then graduation!! I'm so excited to get it all over with.

Well, until next time. :)

No comments: