Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Knew It!

So, in my last post, I predicted bad. Well, my predictions were right. Only a week after that post, I received a visit from a DHS worker because they had received a complaint about me. I'm not going to go into specifics, but obviously I pissed someone off - and they thought that the best way to get back at me would be to take it out on my kids. UGH!! It's a very frustrating situation, but I'm trying my best to just move on and let them do what they need to do and be done with it.

So, while I'm on the subject, do people actually realize how much they affect the children involved with they make false accusations to DHS or CPS? The end result is rarely some kind of problem for the adult, and more on the child. If I piss someone off and they want to retaliate against me - fine! But don't do something that involves my kids!! The "grown up" thing to do would be to confront me - but no, that's the decent way out. It's much more satisfying when you go and try and screw me over with DHS, hurt my kids, and stir up my entire life - that's so much better!! I wish people would just grow up. No matter what anyone did to me - I would never make false allegations about them to DHS just to make myself feel better.

Ok, I'm done ranting. I needed to get some things off my chest - and I guess this was the best way to do it.

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

that is absolutely horrible! i am so sorry someone did that to you. i hope it all gets straight soon!