Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Life is Goooood!!

The past few weeks have been very interesting. Life has been good, things have gone right, everyone is happy. Is this just the calm before the storm? Being that every time something good happens in my life - there is always some bad to follow.

A few months ago, I started doing some photography work. Things have been going really well with that. I have done several family/kid shoots, but last weekend I got to shoot my first wedding. It was a very long, tiring day - however it went really well and I had a great day. The photos seemed to have come out really well, but there is still a lot of editing to be done.

Because of my recent increase in photo shoots, and the fact that we just got our taxes back - Steve and I have been able to "blow" some money on luxuries that we've been wanting for a while. I finally got to buy him the Playstation 3 he's been wanting for months, I got to buy me a Wii Fit that I've been wanting for months - and we both mutually agreed that we wanted a 42" Flatscreen LCD TV. Even though we've blown some money - I was sure to put some money back.. cause like I said, bad things always seem to follow the good.

Things at school are going really well, also. I graduate from Community College in May, and will hopefully transfer to the University of Arkansas to get my Bachelor's in Elementary Education. I've only wanted to be a teacher for 22 years... so it's about damn time I actually did it!! LOL

The kids are growing like weeds. My little baby, who is now 15 months old, is changing every day. She's running around the house, she's talking, and she's so independant. The little stinker wants to try everything at least once herself - and then if she can't do it, she will ask for help. She feeds herself, cleans up her toys, and tries her hardest to get herself dressed.. which she does with only a little help from me. Payton is getting more beautiful, and dingy..LOL, by the day. She is still doing great in school, but her street smarts are that of a 19 year old blonde...No offense blondes!! LOL Brayden is doing really well in school - I'm so proud of him. He's really grown up a lot since going to school in Westville. Well, until next time - let's just hope it's not to report any bad..LOL :)

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

i am so happy for your happiness!!