Sunday, August 14, 2005

Emotional Rollercoaster


Have you ever been so happy you think you might explode??? That's how I've felt all weekend. Even though this past week has been an emotional rollercoaster for me.. there's been one person here to make things feel all better. (You know who you are baby ;) ) Just when I thought I couldn't be any more lonely.. any more unhappy...I find the most wonderful man.

They say things happen when you least expect it.. well I definately am a strong believer of that. He has opened my eyes to so many wonderful things. He cares, he wants to listen, he wants to talk. The adrenaline that rushes through my veins when he holds me.. when he kisses me.. just can't be described. I've never really been a believer in true love. Don't get me wrong.. I've loved before... but never the kind of love that makes you think you can just float up into the sky.. that nothing can ever go wrong. That's the kind of love that I have for him. Even though the feelings aren't mutual just yet... I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE!!!!! 5 words I never thought would ever come from my lips.. EVER.

I've always liked to think of myself as a romantic. I watch love movies and yearn for what they have... cry with them.. but it's just the movies. I never in a million years believed that this stuff happened in real life. How wrong I was. Guys have come and gone in my life.. no biggie.. I move on. But this one has come.. and I hope that NEVER leaves. The thought of him leaving me would actually break my heart. And if you're reading this.. even though I don't have the guts to tell you to your face.. as I know that you yet don't feel the same.. I have something I want to tell you.... I LOVE YOU!!!! Please know that I'm not asking for anything in return. I just want you to know how much you mean to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know you said that you don't get freaked out... but if I've done that by what I've wrote.. I'm sorry... but you told me that you wanted to know what I was feeling.. Well, here you go.

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

Congratulations JoJo. Your man has been a great friend of mine for as long as I can remember. He's the most loving and caring man I've ever met and so happy to call him my brother. I guess that means your my sister now. Great job woman!