Monday, August 22, 2005

Trying a few new things


Well, my baby and I have decided to try something new. He's had a website for a long time now.. but he's decided he's gonna try and revamp it by adding a discussion forum. He's included me on the whole thing.. and I'm really excited. It's gonna be kind of hard to find members.. but I'm working on that. For anyone that stumbles across this blog.. it's forums.darkventures.com It's totally free to register and post. I hope it's gonna be lots of fun.

Well, it was my daughter's second day of Kindergarten today. She got to ride the school bus for the first time.. and she very much enjoyed it.

Tonight she finally got the guts up to talk to Steve about her calling him "daddy". He told her that it was ok, and so most of the evening she's been calling him "daddy". This is quite humorous to me.. I don't know why.. I guess it will take some getting used to. I know it seems kind of fast to be doing something like this.. but believe me, if I didn't think he was the "real deal" it would never happen. I love him very much, and trust his decision. If this is something he really wants then I'm ok with it. But it had to be something that they REALLY wanted to happen. Payton (my daughter) seems to be very happy with it. My son is a little thrown off.. but I think he'll fall into suit soon. I'm not going to pressure either one of them into this.. just as I hope Steve doesn't feel like he was pressured into it. I want all three of them to be comfortable with it.. but I have to admit.. it definately makes me love him that much more.. if that's possible. It helps me feel like we're more of a family.

The subject of marriage has popped up quite a bit between my friends and myself here lately. I have, here in the past 4 years, been DEAD SET AGAINST marriage. I see too many break ups, divorces and stuff. But, I have to admit.. as much as I hate to... that I'd probably marry this man... that's how much I love him. But that is something that is probably a lil early to be talking about... but we'll see what happens in the future.

No comments: