Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My HUGE announcement


I'm going to make this a quick one...

I'm very pleased to announce that I am now engaged to a wonderful man. Yep folks, Steve finally popped the question... and of course I accepted. We thinking maybe doing it next Spring. We want to focus on getting our house and stuff first. I'm sooooo excited!!!!

I'm not into a huge wedding.. up until a couple weeks ago I wasn't into weddings.. LOL. Anywho.. it's just going to be a small, but nice ceremony. All I care about is that I'm going to marry the most wonderful man. I love him with all my heart... never loved anyone this much!!!

Not much else to write about right now.. but I get more on here later.

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

Congrats girl! And give Stevo a big ole hug from me too! He has my # btw (atleast he should) if you ever wanna call me. Just remember I work nights. In bed usually about 10am and up about 7pm. And last I checked we're both cingular :)