Monday, August 29, 2005

The "JOJO" project


Wow.. what a weekend it has been. This weekend I had some pretty upsetting moments. I also realized by these feelings that I really do have such a wonderful man. I made a very stupid mistake by comparing him to my ex. This was probably the most awful and cruel thing I could ever of done. So, he did something that kind of reminded me of what I had to go through when I was with the "asshole", but there's no way in hell I could ever compare my loving, sweet, kind, and thoughtful man to the most horrible, cruel, coldhearted SOB I've ever known. I don't know if it's possible, but this weekend I've fallen so much more in love with my wonderful man. I've now changed my views on something I wrote a few posts ago.. I know can openly say that "I hope I marry this man someday!!!" Can you believe it??? I want to marry this man!!! I want to spend the rest of my life with him, I've known that for a while... but now I actually want to make it offical one day.

Ok, so enough with all that. The real reason for this post is that over this weekend, I've decided to start something that I've wanted to do for a very long time. I've started writing a book. I've always enjoyed writing, and with the shit that I've been through in my life I definately thought I could make a book out of it. I thought it might be interesting to read about all that crap. Teen pregnancy, abusive relationship.. just to name a couple of things I've been through.. there are so many more. So, I sat down at the computer yesterday and started at it. The words seemed to flow out of me so easily. I'm only half way through the first chapter, but I want to keep going until it's done. I don't know if it will be something I'll try and get published, it's mainly for my sake.... but we'll see.

Ok, so there's the update for now. I'll keep updating on my progress on my book.

No comments: